[WSBARP] Portland/West Linn Oregon house purchase referral

Schmidt & Yee syaloha at gte.net
Sun Mar 19 09:04:07 PDT 2017

Patricia Ferrell-French is in West Linn
http://www.willamettelaw.com/

From: Eric Nelsen
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2017 11:11 AM
To: WSBA Real Property listserve (wsbarp at lists.wsbarppt.com)
Subject: [WSBARP] Portland/West Linn Oregon house purchase referral

A client of mine who lives in West Linn, Oregon (suburb of Portland), and is buying a house in West Linn, off-list, no real estate brokers involved. Looking for an attorney to assist with drafting the contract, checking over title issues, etc. Anyone have a recommendation?

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen

SAYRE LAW OFFICES, PLLC

1417 31st Ave South

Seattle WA  98144-3909

phone 206-625-0092

fax 206-625-9040

Please Note that We Have Moved. We have moved our Seattle office to Mount Baker Ridge (a small commercial community just above the I-90 tunnel). Our new address is 1417 31st Avenue South, Seattle WA 98144. All other contact information remains the same.