[WSBARP] UD Redux

Paul Neumiller pneumiller at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 15 14:16:36 PDT 2017

Little over a year ago, took a UD to a show cause hearing and got a Writ of Restitution (client wasn’t interested in a judgement).  Two days before the sheriff arrives, client and tenant cut a deal (don’t ask) and client pulls the plug on the UD.  Now, over a year later and no payments ever made (again, don’t ask), client wants me to evict again.  Same address, same parties.  Do I need to start all over again with a new action (and a new fee) or is there some process where I can move to re-open case and re-issue Writ of Restitution?  I suspect I need to re-file because it feels like a new breach but I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing an easier solution.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D29D95.70A8BC00]