[WSBARP] To Probate or to TEDRA

Eric Nelsen Eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Tue Mar 14 10:46:20 PDT 2017

Yes, I think start as a new probate. There is  a procedure for converting a guardianship to an Estate, RCW 11.88.150<http://app.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=11.88.150>, but that's only if the Guardian is going to act as Administrator.

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
SAYRE LAW OFFICES, PLLC
1417 31st Ave South
Seattle WA  98144-3909
phone 206-625-0092
fax 206-625-9040

Please Note that We Have Moved. We have moved our Seattle office to Mount Baker Ridge (a small commercial community just above the I-90 tunnel). Our new address is 1417 31st Avenue South, Seattle WA 98144. All other contact information remains the same.