[WSBARP] Residential Lease

NC seaseanc at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 16:06:31 PDT 2017

Could I have a copy of the residential lease also. Thanks, Nick Clapham

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 7:25 PM, Josh Grant <jgrant at accima.com> wrote:

> I am just finishing one.  If you still need it, I will send it to you
> tomorrow.
>
> Joshua F. Grant, PS
> Attorney at Law
> P. O. Box 619
> Wilbur, WA 99185
> tel 509 647 5578
> fax 509 647 2734

Nicholas L. Clapham
(206)939-0262

NOTICE- This email message may contain confidential and privileged
information. It is intended only for the named recipent(s) and may contain
attorney work product and/or information exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. Any unauthorized use is prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
all copies of the original message. This does not constitute an electronic
signature.

Pursuant to U.S. Treasury Department Circular 230 and other IRS
regulations, unless we expressly state otherwise, any tax advice contained
in this communication (including any attachments) was not intended or
written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding
tax-related penalties or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to
another party any transaction or matter(s) addressed herein.