[WSBARP] Seeking Referral for Trouble with Logger/Timber law

Robert R. Cole cole-gilday at stanwoodlaw.net
Fri Jun 30 15:21:44 PDT 2017

You'll have to post a bond also with the Judge setting the amount.

Very Truly Yours,

Robert R. Cole

Law Office of Cole & Gilday, P.C.

10101 - 270th St. NW

Stanwood, WA 98292

(360) 629-2900 (Telephone)

(360) 629-0220 (Fax)

This message contains confidential and privileged information that is
intended only for the named recipient(s).Unless you are the named
recipient or authorized agent thereof, you are prohibited from reading,
copying, distributing or otherwise disseminating such information.If you
receive this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately.