[WSBARP] timeshare scam? - Relief International and/or Winterfield Funding (Ft Worth TX)

Wheeler, Doug DWheeler at viresorts.com
Wed Jun 28 15:19:58 PDT 2017

I don't know the company, but it definitely sounds like a scam.  My #1 rule of thumb is NEVER pay any money up-front!

I just came across an article entitled "Time-Share Bandits" in the June/July AARP magazine (copy attached).  It has some very good points about avoiding timeshare exit scams (among other things) along with "6 Tips for Selling a Time-Share" on the last page (which are very good).

Doug Wheeler
General Counsel
Vacation Internationale
1417 116th Avenue NE