[WSBARP] real estate agent's business license

Bryce Dille BryceD at cdb-law.com
Sun Jun 25 16:05:09 PDT 2017

That's the first I've heard of that did they refer to a specific WAC. There is no need they don't pay sales, B and 0 nor L and I nor employment security payments no need. Is it because they are independent contractor and a business license is one of factors the state looks at in making that determination. I'll contact my Clint's tomorrow to see what they do.

Sent from my iPhone