[WSBARP] Shot in the Dark

Paul Neumiller pneumiller at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 23 13:00:39 PDT 2017

Thanks to one and all.  Theories to think about.  Apparently, the bright line is no longer bright but is now very fuzzy, bogged down in the language of a “flexible approach.”

For the record, my client has already tried the “plate of cookies” approach and then he tried the BAR Method (“Big Ass Rock” Method).  Unfortunately, dominant easement holder owns a bulldozer, moved the BAR, and has the means to rip out the client’s hedge.

[Paul Neumiller]