[WSBARP] DSHS Office of Financial Recovery - Estate Recovery (email or fax number?)

K Sluiter ksaok at aol.com
Thu Jul 27 15:33:06 PDT 2017

Attached is OFR info from website. The individual agents have email addresses.

Karen
Law Offices of Karen P. Sluiter PLLC
10740 Meridian Ave N, Suite 202

Seattle, WA  98133
Phone  206-522-0818
Fax      206-525-5828

PLEASE NOTE:  Our office has moved! Our phone number and email remain the same. Our new office is in the Meridian North Office Building on the west side of I-5.

CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION:  This communication may contain information that is confidential and/or protected by attorney-client privilege.  It was intended only for the named recipient.  If you have received this communication in error.  Please delete it immediately and contact the sender to advise them of improper delivery.  Thank you.
TAX ADVICE DISCLOSURE:  To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS under Circular 230, this is to inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments), unless otherwise specifically stated, was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (1) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (2) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any matters addressed herein.