[WSBARP] OFF TOPIC.need referral for lawyer to handle L & I claim

NC seaseanc at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 21:24:15 PDT 2017

On Thursday, July 20, 2017, Carl L. Gay <clgay at tfon.com> wrote:
> Dear Colleagues,
>
> I have a young client whose shoulder was seriously injured while working
for a large industrial employer.

> I would appreciate receiving your recommendations for counsel, preferably
located within a two-hour drive of Port Angeles.

> Many thanks.
>

> Carl Gay
>
> Port Angeles
>

> CARL LLOYD GAY
>

> what counts in life is what we do for others
>

> GREENAWAY, GAY & TULLOCH
>
> Attorneys and Counselors at Law
>
> 829 East Eighth Street       Suite A
>
> Port Angeles, Washington   98362
>
> Email                      clgay at tfon.com
>
> Telephone               (360)
452-3323

> Facsimile                  (360) 452-3724
>

> THIS EMAIL TRANSMISSION IS INTENDED FOR THE EXCLUSIVE USE OF THE
INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED, AND MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED
AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION THAT IS COVERED BY THE ELECTRONIC
COMMUNICATIONS PRIVACY ACT (18 USC §§ 2510-2521). IF YOU ARE NOT THE
INTENDED RECIPIENT OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE TO DELIVER THE MESSAGE TO THE
INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION,
DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF
YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR; PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY
BY TELEPHONE AND/OR EMAIL AND DELETE THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE. THANK YOU

>  Jody Gross is in Seattle and is very good at workmen's comp claims. His
claim may involve a permanent partial or full disability claim which she is
very good at finding all areas to recover under depending on the injury.
There is little needed face to face time so whoever is retained focus on
the quality of representation. The payments on these claims are undervalued
when compared to regular PI so the attorney needs to be good at finding
recovery to meet the injury. Best of luck.

--
Nicholas L. Clapham
(206)939-0262

NOTICE- This email message may contain confidential and privileged
information. It is intended only for the named recipent(s) and may contain
attorney work product and/or information exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. Any unauthorized use is prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
all copies of the original message. This does not constitute an electronic
signature.

Pursuant to U.S. Treasury Department Circular 230 and other IRS
regulations, unless we expressly state otherwise, any tax advice contained
in this communication (including any attachments) was not intended or
written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding
tax-related penalties or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to
another party any transaction or matter(s) addressed herein.