[WSBARP] Loss of Consortium Oral Argument @ D1

Catherine Clark Cat at loccc.com
Mon Jul 17 14:34:37 PDT 2017

All:

Tomorrow morning I'm arguing a case at D1 seeking to get an opinion allowing for those in committed intimate relationships to claim a loss of consortium damage if one partner is injured.

Yeah, I know.  But this time we are arguing that Lozoya v. Sanchez out of New Mexico has the right approach and allows for these claims.

I am looking for any new cases that you may be aware of on this issue.

Please do share with me if you have them.

Thank you.

Catherine C. Clark
Law Office of Catherine C. Clark PLLC
2200 Sixth Avenue, Suite 1250
Seattle, WA 98121
Phone:  (206) 838-2528
Direct Dial:  (206) 274-7941
Cell:  (206) 409-8938
Fax: (206) 374-3003
Email:  cat at loccc.com

NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic information transmission is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited.  If you received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone at (206) 838-2528. Thank you.