[WSBARP] Test for Meth?

Kary Krismer krismer at comcast.net
Wed Jul 12 13:12:37 PDT 2017

All I have to add is apparently King County doesn’t start abatement proceedings as frequently as they used to, per a second-hand report of what a sheriff told a neighbor.  Apparently the house at issue was a grow house, they busted the people growing, but the sheriff deputy warned that the owner will probably just have new people start up again.

What I find particularly odd about that is the house is free and clear.  The county could make some money on it, where several years ago I know of another house that was fully encumbered, but they proceeded even though that delayed the foreclosure.  But beyond that iissue, having them start abatement proceedings lets the public know the history of the house.

Kary L. Krismer
John L. Scott/KMS Renton
206 723-2148