[WSBARP] Test for Meth?

NC seaseanc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 12:57:23 PDT 2017

Department of Health has a list of contractors and there is info at WAC 246
205.

On Wednesday, July 12, 2017, Catherine Clark <Cat at loccc.com> wrote:
> All:
>

> I have become aware of a rental property which has served as a drug
house.  Recently, 6 people were arrested there, 5 of whom were in
possession of meth.  The house was damaged during its time as a drug
house.  The owner would like to sell.  They tell me that no manufacturing
of meth occurred on the property.  They believe this because no one has
told them otherwise.

> That isn’t good enough for me.  I think it prudent to get the property
tested and then take appropriate action based on that report.

> Who would you recommend for such work?
>

> Catherine C. Clark
>
> Law Office of Catherine C. Clark PLLC
>
> 2200 Sixth Avenue, Suite 1250
>
> Seattle, WA 98121
>
> Phone:  (206) 838-2528
>
> Direct Dial:  (206) 274-7941
>
> Cell:  (206) 409-8938
>
> Fax: (206) 374-3003
>
> Email:  cat at loccc.com
>

> NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic information
transmission is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is prohibited.  If you received this
communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone
at (206) 838-2528. Thank you.

--
Nicholas L. Clapham
(206)939-0262

NOTICE- This email message may contain confidential and privileged
information. It is intended only for the named recipent(s) and may contain
attorney work product and/or information exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. Any unauthorized use is prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
all copies of the original message. This does not constitute an electronic
signature.

Pursuant to U.S. Treasury Department Circular 230 and other IRS
regulations, unless we expressly state otherwise, any tax advice contained
in this communication (including any attachments) was not intended or
written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding
tax-related penalties or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to
another party any transaction or matter(s) addressed herein.