[WSBARP] Possibility of Reverter

Kathleen Hopkins khopkins at rp-lawgroup.com
Tue Jan 31 10:53:43 PST 2017

All,

Just an FYI: I have a thorny future interests question that was fit for a law school exam and learned that WA has not adopted very much of the uniform law.  I found that Prof. Stephen Bender at SU Law School is pretty amazing and can be engaged as a consultant to make sure we get this right.  He supported my conclusion (which made me feel good) ,but even better, everyone in the deal respected his scholarship.

Kathleen J. Hopkins
Real Property Law Group, PLLC
1326 Fifth Avenue, Suite 654
Seattle, WA 98101
Phone & Fax: (206) 625-0404
email: khopkins at rp-lawgroup.com
www.rp-lawgroup.com

This message is protected by the attorney-client privilege and the work-product doctrine; if you are not the intended recipient of this message please let the sender know you received it in error and please delete this message.  Thank you.

Pursuant to U.S. Treasury Regulations concerning tax practice, you are advised that this message is not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, by anyone for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed under any tax laws; or promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.