[WSBARP] overburden side sewer?

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Wed Jan 25 07:51:25 PST 2017

Thanks, Catherine.

Roger Hawkes, WSBA 5173
19909 Ballinger Way NE
Shoreline, WA 98155
www.hawkeslawfirm.com<http://www.hawkeslawfirm.com/>
206 367 5000 voice
206 367 4005  fax

From: Catherine Clark [mailto:Cat at loccc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2017 10:42 AM
To: WSBA Real Property Listserv
Subject: Re: [WSBARP] overburden side sewer?

Not overburdening IMO.  Look at Logan v. Brodrick, 29 Wn. App. 796 (1981) ("The law assumes parties to an easement contemplated a normal development under conditions which may be different from those existing at the time of the grant.").

Catherine C. Clark
Law Office of Catherine C. Clark PLLC
2200 Sixth Avenue, Suite 1250
Seattle, WA 98121