[WSBARP] Evictions & Vehicles

Josh Grant jgrant at accima.com
Wed Jan 18 14:08:12 PST 2017

I always tell my landlords that the sheriff will have a chat and give them a deadline, and when they are still around that the landlord needs to have a crew and a truck and be able to move it out in about an hour or so, because that is all the longer the sheriff will stand around.  Then we send the notice to the last known address of Tenant.