[WSBARP] Quiet Title Action

Eric Nelsen Eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Fri Jan 13 11:00:30 PST 2017

I agree. Note matured and due in full 1/5/2010, assuming Client made no payments after that. S/L for a lawsuit was 1/5/2016. Strip the DOT via quiet title RCW 7.28.300.

If client made a payment after 1/5/2010, then S/L runs from the date of the last payment instead.

Also check to make sure client didn't make any statement after 1/5/2010 that could be interpreted as a renewal of the debt--an express promise to repay. But given the facts and the receivership/transfer/etc., seems unlikely there would be any evidence of such a statement that the bank would be able to find...

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
SAYRE LAW OFFICES, PLLC
1417 31st Ave South
Seattle WA  98144-3909
phone 206-625-0092
fax 206-625-9040

Please Note that We Have Moved. We have moved our Seattle office to Mount Baker Ridge (a small commercial community just above the I-90 tunnel). Our new address is 1417 31st Avenue South, Seattle WA 98144. All other contact information remains the same.