[WSBARP] Legal Description zero range and numbered quarter section?

Eric Nelsen Eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Fri Jan 6 10:34:45 PST 2017

Thanks John! Maybe Pierce County only has a single Range that is west of Willamette Meridian, so they designate it as 00 to distinguish it from those east of WM?

Is the "42" method of designating quarter sections a recognized system somewhere besides Pierce County? And it works in opposite order of how they are written out? That is, 42 means SE NW, but that would be written out as "the NW 1/4 of SE 1/4?"

4: SE
3: NE or SW?
2: NW
1: NE or SW?

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
SAYRE LAW OFFICES, PLLC
1417 31st Ave South
Seattle WA  98144-3909
phone 206-625-0092
fax 206-625-9040

Please Note that We Have Moved. We have moved our Seattle office to Mount Baker Ridge (a small commercial community just above the I-90 tunnel). Our new address is 1417 31st Avenue South, Seattle WA 98144. All other contact information remains the same.