[WSBARP] PC needs CPA tax attorney to negotiate with IRS

Valentine, Gretchen (TRGC) Gretchen.Valentine at TitleResources.com
Fri Jan 6 09:53:48 PST 2017

Barbara Piper, CPA
bpipercpa at gmail.com<mailto:bpipercpa at gmail.com>

If you need her phone number, I can get that for you.  Barbara used to work for one of the big firms and then went out on her own.  She works on the east side and has reasonable rates.

Gretchen

From: wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com [mailto:wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com] On Behalf Of Robert S Schuck
Sent: Friday, January 6, 2017 9:22 AM
To: 'WSBA Real Property Listserv' <wsbarp at lists.wsbarppt.com>
Subject: [WSBARP] PC needs CPA tax attorney to negotiate with IRS

I have a PC that failed to file tax returns for a couple of years (money issues-runs a business) ) and would like recommendations for CPA or Tax attorney to negotiate with the IRS to keep him out of trouble--

Robert S. Schuck
Kennedy,Schuck & Miller, PLLC
1520 140th NE, Suite 200
Bellevue, WA 98005
(425)451-3760 (telephone)
(425)451-3878 (facsimile)
rsschuck at ksmlawfirm.com<mailto:rsschuck at ksmlawfirm.com>

This correspondence is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and may contain confidential information protected by Attorney-Client privilege. If you are not a person for whom this message was intended, please delete it from your system immediately, refrain from copying or forwarding any part of the message, and kindly notify me at (425) 451-3760 or at rsschuck at ksmlawfirm.com<mailto:rsschuck at qwest0ffice.net>   Thank you.

This electronic mail message transmission contains information which may be Confidential and/or Privileged. The information is intended to be for the sole use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or other use of the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately.