[WSBARP] Probate or not to probate

Marcus Fry mfry at lyon-law.com
Fri Feb 24 11:27:14 PST 2017

I agree with John about cleaner.  I encountered a situation where heir signed an lack of probate affidavit stating that he was the only child, when she had 7 other siblings and title company insured transaction and sale.  Colossal mess especially because the one child then died!  In that situation, I could see an attorney being sued if they had prepared the affidavit for the child that included the misrepresentations.

Marcus J. Fry
Lyon, Weigand & Gustafson, P.S.