[WSBARP] Adverse Possession

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Tue Feb 21 14:10:44 PST 2017

Scott: adverse possessor need not have prior paid the taxes.  That fact would be extremely rare.  It may be the adverse possessor has to reimburse the 'title owner' for taxes paid.  But that is different.  And yes, prior adverse possessor time is tacked on, providing all other elements are met.

Roger Hawkes, WSBA 5173
19909 Ballinger Way NE
Shoreline, WA 98155
www.hawkeslawfirm.com<http://www.hawkeslawfirm.com/>