[WSBARP] Referral: King and Clallam County Realtors for FMAs

Judy Luther jeluther at comcast.net
Fri Feb 17 14:27:30 PST 2017

Hello All – I am in need of referrals for realtors to prepare a Fair Market Analysis for properties in King and Clallam counties (probate matter).

Thank you!

~ Judy Luther
Judith E. Luther

Carlson-Whitley & Luther, LLP

1217 Cooper Point Road SW, Suite 6

Olympia, WA 98502-7206

Ph: (360) 915-9774

Fx: (360) 915-8759

Confidential And/Or Privileged Communication This message is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or by telephone and immediately delete this message and any and all of its attachments.

Service We do not accept service of any kind by e-mail unless expressly authorized in writing by the attorney of record.  Acceptance of service of process by e-mail for one pleading does not authorize service of process by e-mail of any other pleading.  Each must be authorized separately.

Thank you -