[WSBARP] Off Topic Referral

Gregory L. Gilday cole-gilday at stanwoodlaw.net
Fri Feb 10 13:06:23 PST 2017

I have a client that runs a trucking company.  One of his semis was
coming out of Portland a couple of days ago, and with the snow,
jackknifed across the road.  Oregon State Police called in a tow
operation to remove the truck and my client just received a tow invoice
with some questionable line items, and a total due of just shy of
$25,000.  He'd like to talk with an Oregon attorney to see if he may
have some recourse to what appears to be price gouging or outright fraud.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, and thank you in advance for any
referrals.

--

Very Truly Yours,

Gregory L. Gilday

Law Office of Cole & Gilday, P.C.

//

10101 - 270th St. NW

Stanwood, WA 98292

(360) 629-2900 (Telephone)

(360) 629-0220 (Fax)

This message contains confidential and privileged information that is
intended only for the named recipient(s).Unless you are the named
recipient or authorized agent thereof, you are prohibited from reading,
copying, distributing or otherwise disseminating such information.If you
receive this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately.