[WSBARP] CC&R Litigation Referral

Kinnon Williams KWilliams at insleebest.com
Wed Dec 20 16:33:40 PST 2017

Lee,
I have been involved in numerous CCR cases involving trees and view/height restrictions. I would be more than happy to discuss my experiences with you.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D379B0.4A6F9CF0]

Kinnon W. Williams | Shareholder
Skyline Tower, Suite 1500 | 10900 NE 4th Street | Bellevue, WA 98004
P: 425.450.4225 | F: 425.635.7720
vCard<http://www.insleebest.com/uploads/vcards/kwilliams.vcf> | website<http://www.insleebest.com/> | kwilliams at insleebest.com<mailto:kwilliams at insleebest.com>

This electronic mail transmission is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the review of the party to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately return it to the sender.  Unintended transmission shall not constitute waiver of the attorney-client or any other privilege.