[WSBARP] TEDRA Agreements

Carla Higginson carla at higginsonbeyer.com
Sun Dec 10 23:25:46 PST 2017

Dear Jared,

I've used TEDRA agreements to modify provisions of a Will; with the agreement of all involved parties, the court has not inquired further before signing the order approving the non-judicial settlement agreement.  You will want to have a probate open before submitting the TEDRA agreement, of course.

Regards,
Carla Higginson

Carla J. Higginson, Attorney
Higginson Beyer, P.S.    [cid:image004.png at 01D142F8.438976E0]
Friday Harbor Office:
175 Second Street North, Friday Harbor, Washington 98250 | Telephone: (360) 378-2185 | Facsimile: (360) 378-3935
Seattle Office:
701 Fifth Avenue, Suite 5500, Seattle, Washington 98104 | Telephone: (206) 623-8888 | Facsimile: (360) 378-3935

carla at higginsonbeyer.com<mailto:carla at higginsonbeyer.com>
HigginsonBeyer.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information in this electronic mail is legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of the transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please delete the message and immediately notify us by telephone at (360) 378-2185 or by e-mail.  Internet Communications are not secure and subject to possible data corruption, either accidentally or on purpose, and may contain viruses.  Furthermore, e-mail is an informal method of communication and for these reasons, it will normally be inappropriate to rely on advice contained in an e-mail without obtaining written confirmation of it.  If we receive a request from you via e-mail, we will treat that as authority to reply by e-mail.