[WSBARP] International RE Development

Marc Holmes marc at holmeslawgroup.com
Fri Dec 1 14:24:35 PST 2017

Thanks Arthur.  I'll pass this along.

Marc Holmes

Holmes Law Group PLLC

2303 W. Commodore Way, # 306

Seattle WA 98199

HolmesLawGroup.com <http://holmeslawgroup.com/>

marc at holmeslawgroup.com

Ofc: 206-357-4224

Cell: 206-849-0853

From: wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com
[mailto:wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com] On Behalf Of DeLong, Arthur
Sent: Friday, December 1, 2017 1:24 PM
To: WSBA Real Property Listserv
Subject: Re: [WSBARP] International RE Development

Hi Marc,

I regularly do securities offerings, including accredited investor raises
under 506(b) and 506(c), and real estate transactions.  What is the size of
the transaction that is being considered?  I've also spent quite a bit of
time in Ecuador as in my pre-law life I ran an importing business from
Ecuador to the US and am quite passionate about that area of the world.  I'd
love to throw my hat in the ring to be of assistance!

Best,

Arthur

Arthur D DeLong, Attorney

http://www.eisenhowerlaw.com/sites/www.eisenhowerlaw.com/themes/eisenhower/2
0150213_logo.png

1201 Pacific Avenue, Suite 1200 | Tacoma, WA 98402
phone 253.572.4500 | fax 253.272.5732 |  <http://www.eisenhowerlaw.com/>
www.eisenhowerlaw.com