[WSBARP] Richard Wills

Jeanne Dawes jjdawes at goregrewe.com
Thu Aug 24 15:24:13 PDT 2017

Roger,

Attached is the only response I received to my inquiry regarding Richard Wills and the wa-probate.com website.  I went to the King County law library website, and they are still working on it, but it does not look like it will be as user friendly as Richard's was.  Oh well, things change.

Jeanne

Jeanne J. Dawes
Attorney at Law
Gore & Grewe, P.S.
103 E. Indiana Avenue, Suite A
Spokane, WA 99207-2317
Voice:  509-326-7500
Fax:      509-326-7503
jjdawes at goregrewe.com<mailto:jjdawes at goregrewe.com>
INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL TRANSMISSION IS PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL.