[WSBARP] Septic As-Built

Kary Krismer krismer at comcast.net
Fri Aug 11 19:46:00 PDT 2017

I’m not certain, but I think any on-site system maintainer can do that.  Here’s the list for King County.

http://www.kingcounty.gov/depts/health/environmental-health/piping/onsite-sewage-systems/professionals/~/media/depts/health/environmental-health/documents/oss/list-of-certified-on-site-system-maintainers.ashx

I like Fred Casebolt of AA American Septic.  If he can’t do that sort of thing he’s very helpful and can direct you to someone who can.

Kary L. Krismer
John L. Scott/KMS Renton
206 723-2148