[WSBARP] Dismissing Probate

Eric Nelsen Eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Tue Aug 8 15:07:55 PDT 2017

Justin--I think the answer is no, unfortunately. Civil Rules of procedure don't apply to probate. An Estate that has no money is likely insolvent, and the procedures to close an insolvent estate must be followed.

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
SAYRE LAW OFFICES, PLLC
1417 31st Ave South
Seattle WA  98144-3909
phone 206-625-0092
fax 206-625-9040

Please Note that We Have Moved. We have moved our Seattle office to Mount Baker Ridge (a small commercial community just above the I-90 tunnel). Our new address is 1417 31st Avenue South, Seattle WA 98144. All other contact information remains the same.