[WSBARP] HOA Purchase of Well Easement

Paul Neumiller pneumiller at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 2 14:30:44 PDT 2017

Jamie, while I appreciate your concerns, I have been assured by the client that the client is meeting frequently with county and state water officials to address and meet its water needs and its water obligations to the lot owners (who are unable to build until the County and the State allow additional hook-ups).  I have been tasked with the sole job of preparing the documents and negotiations for a water well easement and transmission lines with whichever neighbor lets us in the door with our plate of cookies and hat in hand.  We are addressing creative ways of payment for the opportunity to drill a well on someone else’s property.