[WSBARP] Pocket Lawsuit?

Paul Neumiller pneumiller at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 26 10:32:17 PDT 2017

I have a short fuse on this and it’s a new situation for me.  I represent a non-profit organization who is selling a residence to an income-qualified buyer.  Buyer has many complaints which may or may not be legitimate and has threaten to consult with Buyer’s attorney.  Buyer now says that Buyer has seen Buyer’s attorney and wants to move forward with the transaction and close on the house.  I am concerned that Buyer thinks that Buyer can close on the deal and then sue on the perceived problems.  Is there any case law that either says that Buyer waives all problems that are known prior to closing or that all of Buyer’s problems somehow merge into the deed?  Is there any document that I should try to get the Buyer to sign now that fleshes out this issue?

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D2BE78.1F6F5A70]