[WSBARP] Buyer Relief from Trustee Error During Foreclosure

John M. Riley III JMR at witherspoonkelley.com
Fri Apr 14 13:05:28 PDT 2017

Let us not forget Glidden, 111 Wn 2d 341,  and  Stewart, 51 Wn. App. 509, two cases where interested parties sought to set aside the completed trustee's sale (Glidden was failure to give notice of the sale to junior encumbrancers, Stewart a bona fide purchaser case).   Let us also not forget the by now billions?  of cases on the issue of the consequences of failure to make use of the statutory restraint right;  from Ostrander, 6 Wn App 28 on.  The claimant may have known something.

John M. Riley III
Principal | Witherspoon * Kelley
JMR at witherspoonkelley.com<mailto:JMR at witherspoonkelley.com> | Attorney Profile <http://www.witherspoonkelley.com/john-riley-1> | vCard<http://www.witherspoonkelley.com/s/jmr.vcf>

[WK]

422 W. Riverside Ave, Ste 1100
Spokane, WA 99201
(509) 624-5265 (office)
(509) 458-2728 (fax)
witherspoonkelley.com

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email and any accompanying attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged. If any reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email, and delete the original message and all copies from your system. Thank you.