[WSBARP] Eviction or Ejectment

hhherman2 hhherman2 at Comcast.net
Fri Apr 7 15:59:47 PDT 2017

RCW 59.12.030 (6)3 DAY NOTICE TO VACATETO: ALL OCCUPANTS

-------- Original message --------From: Scott Hildebrand <scott at starboard-strategies.com> Date: 4/6/17  10:04 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: 'WSBA Real Property Listserv' <wsbarp at lists.wsbarppt.com> Subject: [WSBARP] Eviction or Ejectment
All-Here is a question I have been pondering regarding squatters. I have a client with a house he moved out of a few years ago and let some people move in in exchange for taking care of the place. These people moved out and a new set of people moved in and now the house is inhabited by a band of unknowns who are up to no good.How do I go about kicking these ne’er do wells out? Is this an unlawful detainer or ejectment? And I presume I serve a 20 day, right? To whom? John and Jane Doe? Thanks for your insightful comments regarding this issue. Best,Scott HildebrandAttorney at Law206-605-8874