[WSBARP] Building Contract

Ken Yalowitz kgy at gyseattle.com
Mon Sep 26 07:37:27 PDT 2016

The WSBA Construction Law Section has put together multiple model building contracts, including model residential construction contracts, which can be found here:  http://www.wsba.org/Legal-Community/Sections/Construction-Law/Construction-Contracts .

Ken Yalowitz
Green & Yalowitz, PLLC
1420 Fifth Avenue, Suite 2010
Seattle, Washington 98101-4087
(206) 622-1400
(206) 583-2707 (fax)
KGY at GYSeattle.com<mailto:KGY at GYSeattle.com>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail message contains information that may be privileged, confidential and/or protected from disclosure.  The sender intends the message only be read by the individual or entity named above.  If you believe you have received this message in error, please notify Ken Yalowitz by e-mail or phone immediately.  If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is prohibited.