[WSBARP] Quiet Title Action Against Deceased (Unprobated Estate)

David Faber david at faberfeinson.com
Thu Sep 22 14:10:02 PDT 2016

Thank you all for your assistance. Robert Wilson-Hoss's motion and
memorandum in particular should be of quite a bit of use.

Best,
David J. Faber
Faber Feinson PLLC
210 Polk Street, Suite 1
Port Townsend, WA 98368
(360) 379-4110

*** NOTICE: ATTORNEY CLIENT COMMUNICATION - PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL.
This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that
you have received this communication in error, please do not print,
copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also,
please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in
error, and destroy the copy you received.***