[WSBARP] May a PSA require buyer to pay REET?

RebeccaWiess rwiess at foxinternet.net
Fri Sep 2 18:27:42 PDT 2016

Nope. FHA and VA may prohibit same, but not the RCW. Buyer pays is most
common when buyer is getting a good deal and both parties know it. Seller
improves seller's position by having buyer pick up assorted closing costs
ordinarily paid by seller, and buyer is happy to pay if the deal is still
good, lest someone else swoop in on the deal. Evaluate accordingly.

Rebecca the retired