[WSBARP] Storage of Personal Property after Commercial Eviction

HOWARD HERMAN hhherman2 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 30 15:19:03 PDT 2016

It appears to me that there is a conversion of the remaining property by the landlord through the actions of his agent, the sheriff.  The tenant has been deprived access and of possession of his goods and the landlord has possession. See Martin v. Sikes, 38 Wn.2d 274, 229 P.2d 546 (Wash. 1951)

Howard Herman