[WSBARP] [WSBAPT] Fax Lines?

Ralph Maimon rmaimon at maimonlaw.com
Thu Oct 27 15:22:35 PDT 2016

I get a lot more faxes than I send but for $10/mo, we use fax.com.   You send a fax to someone at 2065555555 at fax.com<mailto:2065555555 at fax.com> and it even tells you if it was successful.

Ralph Maimon
LAW OFFICE OF RALPH MAIMON, P.S.
2811 E. Madison Street, Suite 202
Seattle, WA 98112
(206) 323-0911 Office
(206) 462 1505  Fax
rmaimon at maimonlaw.com<mailto:rmaimon at maimonlaw.com>
www.maimonlaw.com

From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com [mailto:wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com] On Behalf Of John J. Sullivan
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2016 1:09 PM
To: WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv <wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com>
Cc: wsbarp at lists.wsbarppt.com
Subject: Re: [WSBAPT] Fax Lines?

When I was a solo last decade I had a virtual fax line from Qwest until they dropped the business and then went to Fax.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__Fax.com&d=DQMFaQ&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=48uCzqbn0A0fuu0Vx7HiXuyvQSYkBeVAtLY41jGTlHo&m=7hU7OKz4CnFeAJPun5g0PLeRuJPvfuY23GWdM5oCpmE&s=Zr79at19eu1bFfZ0WyMbqMiP4FWFypUFf9VSixhWju4&e=>, which works fine.

Last week we dropped Avaya, bought a new phone system from Pilycom, switched to Comcast Business and dropped our dedicated fax line and machine. Now we send from PC via a print function and incoming go to our paralegal for distribution. All working well. A big advance over our former 35 year old tech. No problems so far.

We don't use fax very much anymore.

John J. Sullivan

Sent from my iPhone