[WSBARP] Fax Lines?

Wil Harlock wilharlock at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 13:01:43 PDT 2016

I use MyFax.com - you get a separate fax number from them, and send through
email using pdf files.  Cheapest level is $10/month for 100 sent / 200
incoming pages.  Had it for 3 years, and so far no problem.  Interfaces fine
with actual fax numbers at other end.  Some medical, agencies want fax only.

Wilhelmina C. Harlock, Attorney

Estate Planning, Wills & Probate

GAL 26 & 11 / Certified Mediator

PO Box 279

720 Main St, Suite 227

Mount Vernon, WA 98273

Tel: 360-593-5594   Fax: 360-404-7110

Email:  <mailto:wilharlock at gmail.com> wilharlock at gmail.com

The information transmitted in this email is intended only for the person or
privileged material, the disclosure of which is governed by applicable law.
Any review, copying, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all
copies of this message and any attachments.