[WSBARP] property tax deferral after transfer to RLT

Ralph Maimon rmaimon at maimonlaw.com
Wed Oct 26 16:24:09 PDT 2016

Thanks, Steven.

Ralph Maimon
LAW OFFICE OF RALPH MAIMON, P.S.
2811 E. Madison Street, Suite 202
Seattle, WA 98112
(206) 323-0911 Office
(206) 462 1505  Fax
rmaimon at maimonlaw.com<mailto:rmaimon at maimonlaw.com>
www.maimonlaw.com

From: wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com [mailto:wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com] On Behalf Of Steve Stovall
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2016 2:48 PM
To: WSBA Real Property Listserv <wsbarp at lists.wsbarppt.com>
Subject: Re: [WSBARP] property tax deferral after transfer to RLT

I recently did a similar transfer in Pierce County with no impact on the senior deferral.  I, too, called first and talked with the person who handles them directly before taking it down for recording.

Steven L. Stovall
Solution Law
Tel. 253-235-4044
Fax 253-883-4055
 Send me a secure message<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__securecontact.me_steve-2540solutionlaw.us&d=DQMFAg&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=48uCzqbn0A0fuu0Vx7HiXuyvQSYkBeVAtLY41jGTlHo&m=bkavXFLrM4k560hhj-Uc48oVhuN2BwxHqRIk9gcDGC4&s=xZliQHhjXetjwsLmn6q-uZndvp_qXZZ1-wkQ8juw_lo&e=>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:  This transmission may contain information belonging to the sender that is confidential and/or legally privileged.  The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please delete it immediately and notify us by telephone of the error so we may correct our records.