[WSBARP] property tax deferral after transfer to RLT

Thomas S. Hayward tom at tsh-law.com
Wed Oct 26 14:35:09 PDT 2016

Ralph:  I have been through this twice - 1 in King and 1 in Pierce Counties.
Although exempt, property tax people at the treasurer's office do not
understand transfers of form over substance.  I called and talked them
through it successively both times before I recorded the transfer.

Thomas S. Hayward

Attorney

1000 2nd Avenue, Suite 1750

Seattle, WA 98104