[WSBARP] Excise Tax on D/T

Jay Goldstein Jay at jaglaw.net
Mon Oct 24 12:40:06 PDT 2016

If it’s just the note being transferred, you could do note modification, reciting the modification and everyone signs.

Jay A. Goldstein
[cid:AEF18ED8-6AEE-403C-99E7-30A379E62D84 at local]
1800 Cooper Point RD SW NO. 8  |  Olympia, WA 98502
Telephone 360.352.1970  |  Fax 360.357.0844 |  www.jaglaw.net<http://www.jaglaw.net/>
jay at jaglaw.net<mailto:jay at jaglaw.net>

Nothing contained herein should be construed as legal advice.
The purpose of this email is to transmit a message or document.
Should you not be the intended recipient of this email message,
please reply advising of the mistake and then delete this message
from your computer. Should you have any questions,
please call the Sender at 360-352-1970.
No trees were killed in sending this message
(however, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced).