[WSBARP] reading old deed abstract

NC seaseanc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 18:54:10 PDT 2016

The older people at archives are very helpful with deciphering these also.
Sometimes going to the county admin. building third floor and the records
office over by Seattle University can work wonders and you can obtain a
copy of the original in the process.

On Friday, October 21, 2016, Catherine Clark <Cat at loccc.com> wrote:

> Agree with Mark.  If in King County, the document is easily retrieved
> either from the Archives themselves or a title company (a little slower).
> The Folks at the Archives are very helpful.
>

> Sometimes those abstracts are not accurate abbreviations.  Best to get a
> copy of the original.
>

> Catherine C. Clark
>
> Law Office of Catherine C. Clark PLLC
>
> 2200 Sixth Avenue, Suite 1250
>
> Seattle, WA 98121
>
> Phone:  (206) 838-2528
>
> Direct Dial:  (206) 274-7941
>
> Cell:  (206) 409-8938
>
> Fax: (206) 374-3003
>
> Email:  cat at loccc.com <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','cat at loccc.com');>
>

> NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic information
> transmission is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or the
> employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient,
> you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or
> copying of this communication is prohibited.  If you received this
> communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone
> at (206) 838-2528. Thank you.
>

> *From:* wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com');>

Nicholas L. Clapham
(206)939-0262

NOTICE- This email message may contain confidential and privileged
information. It is intended only for the named recipent(s) and may contain
attorney work product and/or information exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. Any unauthorized use is prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
all copies of the original message. This does not constitute an electronic
signature.

Pursuant to U.S. Treasury Department Circular 230 and other IRS
regulations, unless we expressly state otherwise, any tax advice contained
in this communication (including any attachments) was not intended or
written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding
tax-related penalties or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to
another party any transaction or matter(s) addressed herein.