[WSBARP] US District Court Warrant to Seize Property

Craig Blackmon craig at lawofficeofcraigblackmon.com
Wed Oct 19 08:14:19 PDT 2016

I see it differently. Is there any reason to believe the warrant IS NOT
valid? Otherwise it's a valid warrant from a court presumably with
jurisdiction. It's a criminal matter? I suppose that would be one other
issue to confirm.

But a valid warrant issued by a court with jurisdiction? That should be
honored, right? It's too late to worry about "creating liability" to the
seller, it's about damage control all the way around.

Indeed, I think your client should be concerned at this point with any
criminal liability that might attach.

Craig

Craig Blackmon, Attorney at Law
Seattle Real Estate Lawyer <http://www.seattlepropertylawyer.com/>
92 Lenora St. (The Makers Space, a shared work environment)
Seattle WA 98121
Office/Cell: (206) 369-5949   Fax: (206) 770-7328
@LawyerBroker <https://twitter.com/LawyerBroker>
How to Buy Without an Agent
<http://www.seattlepropertylawyer.com/blog?category=Buy+without+an+Agent> | How
to Sell FSBO <http://www.seattlepropertylawyer.com/blog?category=Sell+FSBO>
 | RE Glossary
<http://www.seattlepropertylawyer.com/blog?category=Real+Estate+Glossary>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is a private, confidential
electronic communication encompassed by 18 USC 2510. It is for the sole use
of the intended recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended
recipient does not constitute a loss of its confidential or privileged
nature.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender and destroy all
copies.