[WSBARP] Gotta make a deal with L & I...

Dave Culbertson dculbertson at culbertsonlawoffice.com
Tue Oct 4 11:53:42 PDT 2016

Hello, Listmates.
I have two clients who have both run into problems by not reporting and/or making their L&I payments for some employees. Both now have thousands of dollars of debts, not dischargeable in BK. A Chapter 13 might be the solution, but possibly not. So I'm going to be negotiating with L&I to come up with a payment plan, or possibly settling the debt at a discount. Would appreciate if anybody would be willing to talk to me for a few minutes to get the lay of the land on negotiating with L&I. If so, please let me know how/when you'd like me to give you a call. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Dave Culbertson

The Law Office of Davisson Culbertson, PLLC
19929 Ballinger Way NE
Suite 210
Shoreline, WA 98102

Office Line: (425) 252-0300