[WSBARP] Quiet Title - "Actual Possession" Where Possessor's Use Is Unlawful

NC seaseanc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 12:12:03 PDT 2016

There is a line of cases that state the adversely used area has to be
"used" in the manner similar to the nature of the surrounding property
during the period of time required. Could you argue that a nonconforming
use fails this requirement?

--
Nicholas L. Clapham
(206)939-0262

NOTICE- This email message may contain confidential and privileged
information. It is intended only for the named recipent(s) and may contain
attorney work product and/or information exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. Any unauthorized use is prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
all copies of the original message. This does not constitute an electronic
signature.

Pursuant to U.S. Treasury Department Circular 230 and other IRS
regulations, unless we expressly state otherwise, any tax advice contained
in this communication (including any attachments) was not intended or
written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding
tax-related penalties or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to
another party any transaction or matter(s) addressed herein.