[WSBARP] Idaho referral for ancillary probate

Jennifer Ballantyne elahjen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 12:23:18 PST 2016

Idaho is a very friendly ancillary probate state, unlike WA. All you need
to do is send exemplified copies (get these from your county clerk) of your
order and the Letters to the county clerk where the real property is
located, and pay the recording fee. I just paid Idaho County $32 and their
turnaround was one day. My PR now has authority to transfer the property.
Very easy.