[WSBARP] PC Referral - hard money lender

Craig Blackmon craig at lawofficeofcraigblackmon.com
Mon Nov 21 13:59:12 PST 2016

Mates, I got the following inquiry, if you're interested let me know and I
will forward your email and contact info on to the PC.

"I work for a private lender in Providence, RI and we are interested in
possibly expanding our business in Washington.  We currently lend
throughout New England, Florida, North Carolina and New York.  That said we
are interested in learning more about the usury laws there.  Can you kindly
provide information on this?  Typically, our terms range between 3-5 points
and 14%-15% interest. Furthermore, for any future deals we work on in WA we
would love to have you represent us."

LMK.

CB

Craig Blackmon, Attorney at Law
Seattle Real Estate Lawyer <http://www.seattlepropertylawyer.com/>
92 Lenora St. (The Makers Space, a shared work environment)
Seattle WA 98121
Office/Cell: (206) 369-5949   Fax: (206) 770-7328
@LawyerBroker <https://twitter.com/LawyerBroker>
How to Buy Without an Agent
<http://www.seattlepropertylawyer.com/blog?category=Buy+without+an+Agent> | How
to Sell FSBO <http://www.seattlepropertylawyer.com/blog?category=Sell+FSBO>
 | RE Glossary
<http://www.seattlepropertylawyer.com/blog?category=Real+Estate+Glossary>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is a private, confidential
electronic communication encompassed by 18 USC 2510. It is for the sole use
of the intended recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended
recipient does not constitute a loss of its confidential or privileged
nature.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender and destroy all
copies.