[WSBARP] Condo Purchaser

Ron Housh ron at housh.org
Mon Nov 7 08:44:55 PST 2016

RCW 64.34.425 (3) A purchaser is not liable for any unpaid assessment or fee against the unit as of the date of the certificate greater than the amount set forth in the certificate prepared by the association unless and to the extent such purchaser had actual knowledge thereof.

Does the knowledge of the purchaser’s agent constitute “actual knowledge” of the purchaser OR does knowledge of an agent fall under “constructive knowledge” which may be something other than “actual”?

Thanks for any input.

I AM TYPICALLY IN THE SEATTLE OFFICE ON TUESDAY AND THURSDAY AND IN THE MOUNT VERNON OFFICE ON MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY

Ronald G. Housh, P.S.

Attorney at Law

Seattle Office:

1420 Fifth Avenue, Suite 3000