[WSBARP] Clearing title old bank as legal owner

Jeanne Dawes jjdawes at goregrewe.com
Thu May 19 11:17:13 PDT 2016

Josh, you might see if the DOL will accept a certificate of fact explaining that the loan has long been paid, the S&L no longer exists, and requesting that the legal owner be cleared from title.  There may even be some sort of indemnification form that the DOL might use for this.
Jeanne

Jeanne J. Dawes
Attorney at Law
Gore & Grewe, P.S.
103 E. Indiana Avenue, Suite A
Spokane, WA 99207-2317
Voice:  509-326-7500
Fax:      509-326-7503
jjdawes at goregrewe.com<mailto:jjdawes at goregrewe.com>
INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL TRANSMISSION IS PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL.